Ageing Gracefully: Is it a myth or Is it Really Possible?
What is the right age to start a skin care regime so as to prevent the skin from ageing early? Well according to dermatologists and beautician all over the world, every age is the right age to start the beauty regime. The eternal answer to the question is “now”. A correct skin care regime if started at the early twenties can benefit you, protect the skin cells and give you a more healthy skin during your twenties. Now, what is the simplest way to recognise the ingredients that are good for the skin, given that we are not born dermatologists? The very simple answer to the problem is to read the label and find the correct ingredients that optimizes the skin and makes your skin looks glowing, measurable and last but not the least—enjoyable!
So, this article contains the list of the anti ageing products that work. Be sure to start using them as soon as possible for better possible results.
The Best Skin Care Products to have with you:
- Aveeno Protect+Hydrate Lotion Sunscreen: This sunscreen should form the base of the entire skincare regime. Dermatologists always recommend their patients to use sunscreen that has SPF 30 and more than that. This Sunscreen lotion comes in a variety of SPF 30, 50 and 70. Besides, it feels great on the skin as it is oil free, noncomedeogenic and it also hydrates the skin.
- Huxley Anti Gravity Cream: After 30 years, the skin lacks the power to lock moisture, theskin hydration levels drastically reduce and the antioxidant defences also start going down, therefore, dull and dry skin are the most earliest sign of skin ageing and sagging. The anti gravity cream has heavy extracts of cactus that moisturizes and protects the skin from all sorts of free radicals.
- Mad Hippie Vitamin C Serum: With hyaluronic acid and grapefruit both rich in Vitamin C and E, this serum is rich in antioxidants and also in Vitamin rich serum that gives protection from the harmful UV rays of the sun.The dermatologists also loves the chamomile extracts which is added in the cream which adds up to the sebum production and also balances it. It calms the skin and is good for the overall aging of the skin and also acts as a skin brightener.
- Skinmedica Lytera 2.0 Pigment Correction Serum: Hydroquinone is the best skin brightening element available and it can also tackle discoloration and skin pigmentation and it also brings even tone to the skin but it can be skin sensitive. The formula used in the cream is herbal and gives the same effect on hyperpigmentation and is therefore favourite with the skin care specialists all over the world. The cream has 15 to 20 percent Vitamin C .
- Lipids: Lipids are a part of ceramides and fatty acids. The Ceramides actually act as a barrier that locks the barriers in dry skin. They reinfuse the moisture back in the skin cells and bring the sheen and the moisture and the plumbers back in the skin. They fight against the ageing of the neck and the shoulders and prevent the crepey skin and wrinkles.
So, these are the products if carried in your beauty kit will keep your skin happy and healthy and will help you age, but, gracefully!
Also Read: DIY Skincare Products